GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU


WELCOME TO OUR BLOG SITE. MY PRAYER IS THAT YOU WOULD FIND STRENGTH AND ENCOURAGEMENT FOR YOUR JOURNEY WITH CHRIST. AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW HIM PLEASE READ JOHN 3:16 AND 1 TIMOTHY 2:4 WHO WOULD HAVE ALL MEN TO BE SAVED... I LET HIM INTO MY HEART OVER 30 SOME YEARS AGO AND IT WAS THE BEST DECISION I HAVE EVERY MADE. I CAN TRUELY SAY " I DON'T REGRET A MILE I HAVE TRAVELED FOR THE LORD"

Thursday, April 23, 2009

GO FORWARD!


Ezekiel 1:12 And they went every one straight forward: wither the SPIRIT was to go, they turned not when they went.

Forward web. Toward a part or place before or in front; onward; progressively; opposed to be backward, Go forward; move forward.

We want to go forward in life, career and relationships. We forget we are to be moving forward in our spiritual walk. The church and when I say church not meaning a group of people but the body of Christ. As a whole are to be progressing forward. Sad to say that the whole is much like the individual and it is not advancing or going forward either. Some or many will disagree but we are the Laodiceans church neither hot nor cold, just lukewarm. Oh there is a lot of noise and even some zeal for a season. Most are after there own kingdom rather than the Lord’s. I read my Bebo profile written in 07 and stopped and just thought about the pain and scares I have received since then. Talked about and people you never thought would turn against you-have. Lied upon to discredit this ministry and me and never think to apologize, but rather pretend it never happen! Yet I still go forward, pressing toward the mark. In the text the living creatures, 4 of them moved as one unit by the SPIRIT. This is the way the church or body of Christ is to go. STRAIGHT FORWARD and TURN NOT. They are to look not back, they turned not out of the way, and they gave not over till they had completed their course.
2 Timothy 4:7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith.
One good thing about God when you realize you have left the course, he allows u-turns. Amen. The body of Christ has to many chiefs and no Indians as the old saying goes. All want to lead when in fact they are not leadership material. They are novice (1 Timothy 3:6) and are doing more damage to the body of Christ than building of it. They have turned out of the way without finishing the course that God had for them. When is the body coming into the hour that Isaiah spoke of?
Isaiah 52:8 Thy watchman shall lift up the voice; with the voice together shall they sing: for they shall see eye to eye, when the lord shall bring Zion.
The evangelist and apostles, as well as the gospel ministers of the last days. The watchman sounding the notice of approaching danger. Singing together in harmony and unity. We have lost our way and our course and taken our own rather than God’s. Being lead of flesh rather than Spirit as it should be. There is much work to do in these last weeks, days and minutes of time. Souls must be warned of approaching danger of being lost without God! This is more important than yours or my feelings (oh boo-woo baby). It’s time to grow up and go forward, no matter the cost. We cannot give up this close to the prize, we must go forward. The enemy has come and is present but we must move as the SPIRIT LEADS and it is leading FORWARD!

SPECIAL NOTE: I just want to thank all who have contacted the ministry with your emails and letters. To those being blessed by the website and CD’S given away for the asking. Below is a portion of one email.


Thank-you so much for the CDs. Would it be alright if I made copies to give out? I got a friend over here that NEEDS to hear this preaching. Man, you don't hear preaching like this anymore, it's ol timey, rock solid on point preachin. Now the preachin is so decorated, ya know? Give me preaching like an arrow, straight at the heart, God-speaking through a man to men.
It was an encouragement brother to hear this word, it gives me more confidence to step out bolder in my anointing.
Mike in Texas.

Also the Charity Kingdom Orphanage was extended to July 09 there in Accra, Ghana and is staying in a hallway and we continue to raise the money for the re-location, anything marked Africa will be wired to them-God is moving & God Bless You for those that have given!

No comments: