GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU


WELCOME TO OUR BLOG SITE. MY PRAYER IS THAT YOU WOULD FIND STRENGTH AND ENCOURAGEMENT FOR YOUR JOURNEY WITH CHRIST. AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW HIM PLEASE READ JOHN 3:16 AND 1 TIMOTHY 2:4 WHO WOULD HAVE ALL MEN TO BE SAVED... I LET HIM INTO MY HEART OVER 30 SOME YEARS AGO AND IT WAS THE BEST DECISION I HAVE EVERY MADE. I CAN TRUELY SAY " I DON'T REGRET A MILE I HAVE TRAVELED FOR THE LORD"

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Running For The Master


Thank God for his mercy and grace. I am up and traveling once again for the Lord. Lord willing I am to be traveling close to 3,ooo miles for him running revivals. We have gone trough some deep valleys, but we were only passing through! Psalms 84:6 Who passing through the valley of Baca make it a well; the rain also filleth the pools.7)They go from strength to strength...
The word Baca is valley of tears or weeping. It would take a lot of tears to fill a well.Verse 7 means that when we pray and weep before God we will go from strength to strength. I thank God for those that prayed and help carry me through the valley of Baca. For the real family of God who loved me and checked on me to see if I was alright. It has not been easy, but by the grace of God I passed THROUGH and God did not say we have to live there. Hold on to that unchanging hand, he will never let go. It's good to crawl into daddy,s lap and weep and let Him hold you and whisper in your spirit "it's going to be alright, your just passing through". There are yet more mountains to climb, miracles to behold. Souls to be brought into the kingdom, more work that must be done. Webster says the word THROUGH means into one side and out at the other side of. So my brother and my sister, there is the other side of what you have enter. Oh you may not see it or feel it but it there just ahead of you. Keep praying and weeping, because strength is coming to you, more strength. The words says your not losing- the devil does, your gaining every day, your coming closer to your reward. Keep pressing toward the prize... it's just ahead. Much love to all who have prayed and given to the ministry to keep it going. There were days I felt sorry for myself as friends let me down, and the enemy came every day to visit and tell me it was over, oh if we were as faithful as the old enemy. Remember close to 3,000 miles just this month alone, as I have made it to the other side and you will to in Jesus's name!

1 comment:

damion said...

beautiful word bro joey, a huge encouragement. i love you my brother in the lord

From damion in Trinidad