GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU


WELCOME TO OUR BLOG SITE. MY PRAYER IS THAT YOU WOULD FIND STRENGTH AND ENCOURAGEMENT FOR YOUR JOURNEY WITH CHRIST. AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW HIM PLEASE READ JOHN 3:16 AND 1 TIMOTHY 2:4 WHO WOULD HAVE ALL MEN TO BE SAVED... I LET HIM INTO MY HEART OVER 30 SOME YEARS AGO AND IT WAS THE BEST DECISION I HAVE EVERY MADE. I CAN TRUELY SAY " I DON'T REGRET A MILE I HAVE TRAVELED FOR THE LORD"

Friday, January 02, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Well Happy New Year to each and every one who reads this blog. As many know I am having surgery next week and will be down for about 6-8 weeks. On this blog is where I will keep you posted of my progress. You will be able to leave comments and let me know you are praying for me. I have prayer for thousands of people over the many years of service for the Lord, now it’s your turn to return the favor. So by Friday or Saturday I will update you. So keep checking. I may even post the photos of the inside of my knee. Ahh some people like that kind of stuff. You’re in my heart and prayers as all ways
Bro Joey

1 comment:

Sister Kelly said...

I'll be Praying For You !!!

Sister Kelly